Product Category: Single-sided circuit board
Plate thickness: 1.5mm
Table copper thickness: 1OZ
Minimum hole size: 0.3mm
Design: custom design
Service: PCB production, assembly, component procurement services
Maximum board size: 23" X 35" (580mm × 900mm)
Factory production capacity: 10000 square meters per month
Five reasons to choose us:
1. Fast delivery: With two manufacturers in Zhuhai and Shenzhen, they can provide customers with the required products on time;
2. Excellent quality: The company has a professional quality control team, and has obtained relevant quality certification, and the quality is excellent and reliable;
3. Deep technology: With more than 10 years of senior engineers, we can provide customers with industry product equipment solutions;
4. Advanced equipment: The company's equipment adopts new equipment imported from the United States, Japan and Germany, and has international advanced equipment production lines and testing equipment;
5. Price concessions: The company has reached strategic cooperation with many electronics manufacturers around the world, which can provide first-hand price of soft devices and control costs for customers;
PCB boards are classified by process:
Multilayer board (HDI)
H.C.C can produce 1-28 layers of circuit boards. HDI is the abbreviation of High Density Interconnector. It is a kind of technology (technical) for producing printed boards, and a line distribution density using micro-blind buried hole technology. A relatively high board. High-end HDI boards are mainly used in 3G mobile phones, advanced digital video cameras, IC carrier boards, etc.
High frequency board
For special circuit boards with higher electromagnetic frequencies, in general, high frequencies can be defined as frequencies above 1 GHz. Its physical properties, precision, and technical parameters are very high. Commonly used in automotive anti-collision systems, satellite systems, radio systems and other fields.
The connecting finger is a computer hardware such as: (between the memory module and the memory slot, the graphics card and the graphics card slot, etc.), all signals are transmitted by the golden finger. The gold finger is composed of a plurality of golden conductive contacts. Because the surface is gold-plated and the conductive contacts are arranged like a finger, it is called a "golden finger".
Thick copper plate
There is no exact definition of thick copper plates in the circuit board industry. Generally, the outer copper thickness ≥ 2oz is defined as a thick copper plate. Thick copper plates are mainly used in power supply products and are used when voltage and current are relatively high.
The metal substrate is a metal circuit board material, belonging to an electronic universal component, and is composed of a thermal conductive insulating layer, a metal plate and a metal foil. It is used in various high-performance floppy disk drives, computer brushless DC motors, fully automatic camera motors and some military cutting-edge technology products.
A good laminated structure can control the characteristic impedance of the printed circuit board, and the starting line can form an easily controllable and predictable transmission line structure called an impedance board.